Monday, April 13, 2009

2 in 2

Two blog posts in two days. Please calm down. Don't get excited or anything - it surely won't become a habit for me!

I miss knitting. I keep thinking that I'm going to pick it up...tonight. (I say that every day.) I took it on the trip to Iowa, but didn't knit because John was sleeping and I didn't want the light to bother him. Then I took it with me on the trip to New York, but didn't knit because I was exhausted the whole time I was there. And I did most of the driving, so of course, knitting might have been a bit of a dangerous activity. As soon as I got home from New York, I did something to my back. Well, my hip, specifically. It required a chiropractor's touch (He said "Wow. You are twisted." Yeah, Doc, I've always been twisted, but right now my back [HIP!!] is killing me.) He did spend a couple of hours on me and I am better. He wanted me to come back (don't they all?), but I could only afford one trip, so one trip will have to be enough right now.

So, now it is 9:08. Probably not going to be knitting tonight either. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: