Thursday, January 1, 2009

1. Begin 365


I decided to follow Norma's lead and see if I have the stamina to blog every day in 2009. My worry is that I am an incredibly boring person, and therefore going to drive blog readers insane with this endeaver. Not that anyone is reading anyway (it is still so new). Here it is, day One, and I'm stumped about what to write, haha.


This is because it is a holiday at our humble abode and holidays are often spent just trying to keep the children from destroying the furniture/house/each other, etc. Today has been relatively calm in that respect. Very little destoying going on and the boys seem to be actually getting along today. Not that they fight all the time. It is Winter Break from school though, and the more time the boys are cooped up in the house, the more volatile their moods become. Today, we have played PS2, watched way too much Discovery channel (while Dad is watching way too much football - is there such a thing as too much football? Dad would beg to differ.), and continued knitting on The Number Two Mitten, which is almost finished. Just the thumb to go and need to sew the flap and weave in the ends. I think it will be done tonight (maybe!) I am hoping the Noro will be here tomorrow and I will post pics if it is.


Sorry for the quality of the pic - my camera battery was dead so I'm using my cell.


ps - who knew blogging could be so much work? Ha - day one and I'm stressing! It is what I do, after all.


No comments: