Friday, January 2, 2009

2. Oh happy day








Looky here at what Uncle-Stan-the-Mailman brought me today. Well, actually he didn't bring it. I sort of got tired of waiting and made myself a little trip to the post office. At first, they didn't think they had my package. So I drove dejectedly home. As I pulled in the garage, my cell rang with the news that they did indeed have the afforementioned package. I drove back to pick it up and I have to admit, the Noro is beautiful. It is softer than what I had imagined after hearing other knitters discuss it, but there is a LOT of vegetable matter in the mix. I am constantly picking at it. Can't wait to show you pics of the completed scarf!

The mitten isn't quite finished (thumb is done, but still need to steam and sew the edges of the flap. Better pics of that tomorrow!)






No comments: