Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

Did you miss me?

I had seriously written a great blog yesterday. In fact, I wrote it twice. Because of the large amount of internet traffic, I kept losing it. It was really frustrating! Apparently, every person on earth must have been blogging about the inauguration. I wasn't - I was just trying to post another boring sentiment or two! (I know, great and boring? That doesn't mix.)

Regardless, I can't even begin to re-write the post from last night. I'm a tired, stressed out woman. I can't remember what I ate for lunch, much less what I rambled on about yesterday!

Right now, I'd love to be knitting. Instead, I'm wasting time before venturing into that hell known as the FAFSA. I know I need to do it. I'm just dreading it a little bit. Or a lot.

Maybe I can knit just a row or two?

No comments: