Sunday, January 4, 2009

4. Winter Break is so over...

Well, my winter break is about over. I go back to work tomorrow. School isn't in session though, so I'm not really sure what I'll be doing. I have some filing to do, and probably some cleaning up to do in the office, but I don't think it is 8 hours worth of work! On the upside, I'm having lunch with my co-workers tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that.

Today was pretty slow on the knitting front. I delivered the Open Palm Mittens to my sister, who seems really happy with them, so I'm happy. They blocked out really well and I'm pretty proud of them. I didn't get to work on the Noro scarf today at all; we spent most of the day visiting friends.

I'm really going to miss these days off, though. The first semester flew by really fast though, and I'm sure this one will too. Probably faster, since at the end of it, John will be graduating and looking toward college. I swear it was just yesterday that he was born!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: