Friday, January 23, 2009

23. One Sweet Scarf

Finished the Noro scarf this morning before work. Isn't it pretty?










I wish I had made the bind off not so loose, but I haven't blocked it yet and I think I may try to stretch the cast on edge a little to make the ends match up more. I love the colors of the scarf, but I'm not sure I'll wear it much as I barely can stand a coat, much less a scarf. I am planning on wearing the scarf tomorrow though. At least once. Then I will wash it and block it and put it away in the gifts-waiting-for-recipients stash.

The mittens are coming along. I'm working on the increase rounds for the thumb right now. I'm not really find of the cadet blue color, as it seems a little bright for mittens, but I was going for warmth, so I'll try to ignore that for now. I'll post pics of the mitten progress tomorrow.

For now, I'm sooo tired. I think my crazy-busy week at work has caught up to me. I'm headed to bed.

No comments: