Sunday, January 18, 2009

18. The answer to my question

I've gotten a response to the "to frog or not to frog" question. Anita called me and basically accused me of being nuts and said "no way". Soooo....Anita will be gifted with the Irish Hiking Scarf in Sage (I looked it up) upon it's completion. She said it was okay if I give it to her, but asked if I could wrap it up and have it be a birthday present or something. I told her "Sure, because everybody needs a wool scarf on the 9th of May."

Since it is still January, I am still in need of the warm wool mittens I talked about. I dug through my stash and found an almost complete ball of Lion Brand Wool in Cadet Blue. I think it will work just fine. I had forgotten all about it.

Very little knitting has been done here this weekend. I did a few rows on the Noro scarf and I cast on and knit about an inch of the mittens (I'm using the vintage Classic Mittens pattern). No, most of what took place this weekend was babysitting the new puppy. I swear, it is like having a newborn in the house again.

Yikes. That's a scary thought.

No comments: