Friday, January 16, 2009

16. Who buys a dog in the middle of winter?

This is the question of the day.


We have a new addition to the family.


Meet Jasper.





Jasper has been outside, I don't know, 10 times tonight. So far, he has yet to DO his business out there. And everything I've read says to praise him when he DOES it. But until he DOES it, I can't praise him. And until he DOES it, he doesn't know what it is he's supposed to DO.


He has however, DONE it in the house. Twice. And he's DONE the other one once.


Patience, right? And carpet cleaner. Jasper better be a quick learner. It's damn cold outside, and I can only stand there so long waiting for him to DO what it is he's supposed to DO and I'm supposed to praise him for DOING, so that he'll learn what it is he's supposed to DO.


Got it?


CJ says he does look awful cute when he sleeps though.


No comments: