Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm not even counting anymore

Boy, have I been a bad little blogger?!? I had intended to blog every day for a year. Instead, I couldn't even blog every day for a month. I suck. It's true.

I've been a little bit under the weather, but not bad enough that I couldn't blog. It seems I just didn't want to for a few days. My weekend was pretty hectic. I had acupuncture to help me stop smoking. I could have thrown $40 out the window and told myself not to smoke for all the effectiveness of this action. I'm smoking very little, but I think it is only because I'm mad that I spent $40 and I thought it would make it easier not to smoke. Instead, it makes me more mad!

I've done very little knitting. In a fit of stupidness, I ripped back the mitten I was working on. I had made a mistake on the increase for the thumb and I just went nuts and ripped the whole stinkin thing out. I've calmed down some and am trying again. Next, I want to make this.
I can't decide if I want to start on that or continue on with the mittens. I'm not really inspired by the Lion Brand wool I'm using, or maybe it is the color (Cadet Blue). Regardless, it just isn't doing it for me. But as we have a snow day here today, I really think I would like some completed mittens. So I'm goig to dedicate the rest of the day (when I'm not doing everything else) to completing them. Or one of them, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... your blogging is slowing a little! How is everything else going?